Open the 10/40 Window
CSC partners strategically to find ways to represent the Gospel in a contextual manner to those we find in our path from investing in Unreached People Group ministry to providing avenues through communities and friendships to reach the 10/40 Window.
The 10/40 Window is a rectangular geographic area stretching from North Africa through the Middle East to Asia, covering 68 countries. Its name comes from its position between 10 and 40 degrees north latitude. The 10/40 Window contains huge blocks of people who have no access to the gospel. In most cases only local believers within the region have the access to reach the unreached.
- Increased spiritual hunger
- People will have an opportunity to hear the gospel
- Those who don’t know Him will be visited by the presence of God
- Refugees living in camps would hear the good news
- The hardships people experience will create a spiritual hunger for people to hear about God’s love and cry out to Him
- Courageous disciple-makers
- Unity among believers
- God’s Word to physically cross borders and be placed in the hands of those who are receptive
- Effectiveness of Christian technology in reaching into the privacy of homes to those who are seeking